Brow Farm Cottage terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is the responsibility of the person booking Brow Farm Cottage (the Hirer) to ensure that ALL members of their party accept and comply with these terms and conditions
1. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use Brow Farm Cottage for the period specified in the Booking
2. Prior to arrival the Hirer shall complete the Owner’s Booking Form listing the other persons included in the Booking. Brow Farm Cottage sleeps a maximum of 6 people and the persons using Brow Farm Cottage must only be those names listed on the Booking Form. For insurance reasons day visitors are permitted only with prior approval of the Owner and large gatherings will not be permitted
3. No parties where all guests are under the age of 22 years old
4. Entry on the day of arrival from 3pm and departure by 11am
5. A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking and the booking is not confirmed until this has been received.The balance is due no later than 6 weeks prior to the arrival date at which stage the booking is confirmed. In the event of cancellation by the hirer the following cancellation charges will apply:-
More than 12 weeks prior to commencement of holiday 25% of deposit
12-6 weeks prior to commencement of holiday 50% of deposit
Less than 6 weeks prior to commencement of holiday full rental amount no refund. We do advise cancellation insurance to cover this.
6. Any damages or breakages must be paid for. A £50 damage deposit is payable with the balance to cover such an eventuality and (subject to there being no damage) will be returned within 7 days after departure. Minor breakages will not normally be charged
7. Any complaints must be made known to the Owner immediately they arise and during the period of the Booking as complaints cannot be dealt with at the end of the hiring period or after departure
8. The Owner’s insurance does not cover the hirer’s belongings which must be insured by the hirer
9. The price of hiring Brow Farm Cottage includes hire of bedding, towels and tea towels. Wifi is also provided free of charge subject to availability but does not form part of the Booking contract.
10. One travel cot and high chair is available on request for children under 2 years old. Cot bedding is not provided
11. 2 well behaved dogs are welcome. The number of dogs occupying Brow Farm must not exceed the number stated on the Booking Form and all dogs must stay in the Cottage with their owners. Dogs are charged at an additional £10 per dog and this must be paid in advance or upon arrival. Dogs must not be left alone in the Cottage unless in a crate and on no account must be allowed on the beds.
12 No smoking is permitted inside the Cottage but is allowed outside in the garden and patio area